DeveloperAmuses Me Games
Release DateAugust 2014
App Store Tier 2
DescriptionA self-paced word game that challenges you to find as many words as possible before everything burns up. Heat is added with each word played.
HistoryFire Words 1.0 was created by Ole Zorn and was released in 2008. It quickly became the iPhone word game, even garnering a 4 mice review from Macworld. Then it's creator, Ole Zorn, went on to find greater success with productivity apps Pythonista and Editorial. Fire Words languished. In 2013 Nate Heagy began updating and rebuilding Fire Words with Ole's blessing.
- Unique, timerless gameplay rewards strategic play
- Understated sound effects perfect for deep thinking
- Smooth animations bring out the best part of the game: your words
- Share your highest scores and best words with friends on Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Game Center Leaderboards to compare your scores with thousands of other players
- Huge 274,907 word dictionary from the makers of Letterpress
- No ads, in-app purchases, or other interuptions
- The most gorgeous word game on iPhone